Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The suspense is killing me!!

Not really. So, as many of you already know and as some of you may have guessed, I'm back in the US, Oakland to be exact. And it feels pretty good to be back. I had a great time traveling around, but I just couldn't see myself out on the road for another 2 or 3 months traveling on foreign soil, at least not by myself.

Anyway, I have no real plans now. I figure I'm still due for at least a couple more months of messing around. I'm going to stick around here until later this month and then head up to Washington for two or three weeks and then we'll see what happens.

Shoot me an email if you're around and would like to grab a beer or some eats or something.

Peace.

3 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Lin said...

Hey, I just got back from Amsterdam. I'm heading back soon too - in 5 days! I'll be in Berkeley/SF for a couple weeks, then Seattle. I'm looking to kick it too - Grand Canyon, Glacier Nat'l Park, and other spots - any interest?

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Leaving for Ireland this weekend but I will be back mid-June. I need you to build the shop while I'm gone. Thanks, I'll leave the plans in the milk box. You are the man and yes, I want to get together for a beer or six and hear about your elephant fling(s).

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Jack said...

Lucas! Mad props for the journey! Glad to have you back (though I see you only like once every couple years. Haha). Anyways, keep havin' fun as you figuring things out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home