Thursday, April 05, 2007

Change of Plans

I'm no longer going to India. I haven't changed my flights yet, but I'm already planning on sticking around SE Asia until Mid-May. Going down to the southern portion of Thailand for a couple of weeks and then hopefully to Bali for three weeks.

After that I will either continue onto Europe or just pack it in and go back home. It's been great so far but I am becoming tired of the travel scene. Maybe the beaches and surf of S. Thailand and Bali will breath new life into me. We'll see.

And I will put captions on the photos next time :-)

Peace

3 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you just miss Jessie's cooking.

I look forward to seeing you, whether it is sooner or later, I miss you.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Luke! Just dropped by to see how you're doing on your travels. Seems like you're having lots of fun. What's the email address that you check? Write me at my work address, petyang.

Laters!

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Dude,
Awesome pictures. I have been living vicariously through your travels, like everybody else. I had air tickets for this same trip in the Golden Triangle when AJ and I started NMPE. Turned the tickets in and lost my $450 deposit. What are you gonna do? I came to a Y in the road and took it. Thanks for the postcard.
You know, you're probably suffering from third-world-itis and a nice, relaxing stay in the Greek Islands will fix you right up. Santorini has at least four wineries, cheap mopeds, and lots of sunshine. Get there easy from Athens or Istanbul and ferry there. You might even be able to get a flight to Crete, which is nice in its own right and has easy ferry access to lots of great islands. You can live fairly cheap there and meet lots of really nice drinking partners. I can tell you it will cost you a lot less to establish a relationship than that elephant. India can be a bit depressing as there were more poor, sad, and malnourished children there than anywhere else I have been. There were more happy cows there though. Not to affect your decision but if you come back now you will be forced to help me roof the shop I am building:) Oh yeah, and I still want you to apply that computer on your shoulders to carbonized aerogel. Billions baby, billions.
You are the man!
Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home