Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Long and the Short of It


Ok. So I got my free haircut today. My head feels much lighter.




Before


After

So I don't have the greatest photo presence and I still should probably shave and do a little bit of a beard trim, but it looks all right and it'll be much more manageable.

Here are a couple of pictures of my empty apartment (Wes asked for them) Oh and the couch is still there (ahem...Joe)


Living room/ Dining room (couch..ahem...Joe)

Empty Bedroom (I think that's a stain on the wall from my head and pillows, gross)

I hope I'm not setting high expectations based on my present post rate. I'm sure it'll drop off dramatically. Especially after this first attempt at posting pictures and making it sort of make sense. It's sort of slow. I'll do my best though.

Summary: long to short. empty apartment (except for the couch...ahem...Joe)

3 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger The Ramblin' Hippie said...

Dude you should have left the hair. That was your chick magnet. Now all you have is your personality to get you in. j/k Good luck.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Dave said...

I think there is a charity for Eastern European girls that have lost their arm pit hair. They will undoubtedly give you a free shave. Tax write-off...just hope you don't run into the hair again.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

what were you doing to rub all that head-grease on the wall. Oh, shit! I just visualized the possibliites and I want to poke my brain out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home