Sunday, December 17, 2006

mini update....and more waves

Hey all. I'm currently in Raglan after spending a great four days in Wellington with Erin and Andrew. Unfortunately the internet here is expensive and slow so I'm going to have to wait before uploading more photos. But I will say that I'm having a great time doing my best to surf my brains out here. Awesome left point breaks...and a beach break if you're so inclined. Hopefully the swell stays good until I head back down to Wellington for some more surfing and spending Christmas with Andrew's family near Masterton.

And Wes got my bungy DVD and has posted the videos

http://www.flickr.com/groups/fafo_luke/discuss/72157594419081060/

Enjoy and I'll do my best to give a more detailed update as soon as I can.

-Lukey Luke

2 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've actually thought about jumping myself at times, just for the thrill, but I think the vicarious experience from the videos was enough. Cardiac arrest at the end of a tether is not quite the way I want to leave this world.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Jessie Plate said...

hi honey...I am so happy that you have someone to spend christmas with. Wish you were here with us though. SM was sooooo excited to get her latest postcard. She got real sad when the videos showed up and there was no postcard..it was pretty cute but then it came and she loved it. She carries them around and plays mail with them. Love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home